My client is a highly successful and dynamic IT Services and consultancy organisation with a strong presence across the UK. They currently have an opportunity for a Services Coordinator to join their team in West Lothian.
You will be working as part of a project support team
- Monitoring of the client tasks ticket systems and inboxes.
* Assisting clients helpdesk.
* Raising sales orders and sales returns for goods coming in and out of stock.
* Arranging couriers including overseas carriers.
* Tracking goods through to delivery.
* Liaising with the warehouse regarding the shipping and receiving of goods.
* Updating and maintaining asset registers.
* Scheduling engineers and booking vehicles.
* Arranging access for engineers at restricted sites.
* Liaising with customers on a daily basis.
* Management of customer phone contracts and sim cards.
* Assisting with stock checks.
* Completing and scanning paperwork.
* Attending internal and customer meetings.
* There may be a requirement to undertake additional training and qualifications to
meet the needs of the business.
* May also be required to carry out other tasks in line with your level of skills and ability.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and team environment.