My client is a highly dynamic and successful IT Services and Consultancy organisation with a strong presence across the UK. They currently have an opportunity for a Microsoft Technical Consultant, specifically with a background in Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager, Windows 10, O365, providing support around the Microsoft Infrastructure stack and with Azure and/or AWS cloud experience, to join their team in Central Scotland.
- Ownership and lead of technical infrastructure projects (migration and refresh), displaying PM skills around engagement, delivery, and resource management.
- Providing support in security and compliance matters, internal/external auditor engagements and any information security legislative/regulation compliance requirements
- Provide third line technical support to the customer Service Desk in support of Managed Service customers and the internal delivery of desktop services.
- Supporting pre-sales with Microsoft bid responses and client technical meetings.
- Helping clients achieve Cyber Essentials, offering advice and remediation work.
- Participation in partner marketing and sales events
- Flexible and open to adapt to technology changes.
- Ensuring that client and in-house governance and security standards are met i.e., Cyber Essentials, ISO27001 and GDPR regulations, and management of IT security Audits.
- Experience and extensive knowledge of Microsoft Solutions including design and implementation of Windows Server platforms, Active Directory, Group Policy, System Centre configuration Manager and Exchange Server
- Deep knowledge in O365 technologies (Azure, Teams, SharePoint, One Drive) and migration experience from on-prem to Cloud
- Knowledge of Intune (involved in previous Microsoft Intune projects) - knowledge around Autopilot, MDM, MAM, and Identity services
- Experience of Governance, Security, and Compliance within the M3675 suite
- Clear understanding of Data Centre/Cloud technologies (Server, Storage, Networking, and integration with virtual infrastructure)
- Experience of supporting high availability enterprise virtualised solutions in either Hyper-V,
- VMware and/or Citrix environments.
- Enterprise Storage deployments i.e., Veeam, Arcserve, Pure storage or equivalent, backup and data recovery.
- Knowledge of IP Networking, network security, firewalls, and routing (Subnets, VPN's, virtual networks)
- SharePoint management and administration (Architecture and configuration)
- Current Microsoft certification desirable in Azure, M365, or Security.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic business.
For more info contact me