Seeking a CAD Technician that is proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, and AutoCAD design software. Candidate should have experience in reading and interpreting design plans and markups. Attention to detail, the ability to maintain a high level of productivity, review design for adherence to client expectations and standards, and willingness to take direction on design process and specific design elements is key. Additional requirements include the ability to speak and write clearly and concisely and the possession of strong organizational skills. Candidate will also be expected to work autonomously in project setup, revisions and compilation of design documents. Understanding of Surveying files and coordinate systems is a must.
* A degree in Drafting and Design, or an equivalent amount of school or work experience in a related field.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Planning and organizational skills required.
* Proficient using Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Ability to problem solve using technical data.
* Strongly self-motivated, ability to perform tasks with little or no direction.
* Ability to read schematics, blueprints, and/or technical manuals preferred.
* Work experience in the construction industry preferred.