I'm currently assisting a market-leading wealth management platform in their search for multiple Migration Analyst Developers to join their team in Stockholm, Sweden.
Who they are:
With more than 5000 employees globally, they are the market-leading provider of technology and administration services to major financial institutions in the platform and wealth management industries around the world. They collaborate with life companies, banks, asset managers, and discretionary wealth managers to develop and deliver financial products and services to their customers across all major distribution channels.
You will be a member of their Migrations Team, which consists of 30 employees from all around the world, and you will report into the Migration Team Lead. This team is responsible for managing the end-to-end deliver lifecycle for all Migration projects across the organisation.
The Migration Analyst Developer must be able to develop and implement complex client-centric data mapping in accordance with the organisation's Migration SDLC.
You'll work with big data and the Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) process, which you'll design, develop, maintain, and support. You'll also work as an important part of the team, analysing requirements before designing and executing solutions.
This is a technical position that focuses on long-term solutions. Because the data model and data population protocols are such a crucial component of the migration process, accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
You'll collaborate with internal and client SME resources to deliver complex data mapping solutions that meet client needs, the organization's solution, and the migration SDLC.
You'll create reusable components and design and develop ETL workflows that follow best practises.
For ETL processes, you will support changes by testing, addressing data issues, performing unit testing, and system documentation.
In accordance with the target product and client migration requirements, you will create technical migration outputs such as data models, data mapping definitions, and data validation rules
You will design, create, and maintain SSIS packages to migrate data to databases
You'll provide solutions and recommendations for resolving technical challenges, ensuring that solutions adhere to technical specifications, design, and non-functional requirements.
Once the migration is complete, you will provide post-implementation support to assist the project and service & support teams in identifying and resolving issues.
· Must have at least 3 years' industry experience working within a similar position
· Experience in using ETL tools, e.g., SSIS, Informatica
· Strong relational database design experience working with MS SQL Server
· Proficient in data mapping and profiling techniques
· Experience in working on Business Intelligence projects
· Confident, and able to take initiative given client and delivery-focused environment
· Good team communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients
· Highly developed written and oral communication skills
· Superior analytical thinking
· Able to prioritise own workload and work to aggressive deadlines with minimal supervision
· Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies.
· Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority.
· They provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
· They provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices around the world.
If you are interested or would like to find out further information, please apply in or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org