Claremont Consulting has immediate need for Millwright Mechanics. Direct Hire opportunity to include full benefits package located near the Jacksonville, FL area. Must be available and willing to work rotating shifts.
You will be responsible for the installation, repair and rebuilding of mechanical equipment throughout the mill.
- Satisfactory Bronze certification level on the Florida Work Ready Assessment.
- Must be proficient in the base skill of millwright and qualified to perform all tasks associated with troubleshooting, repairing or replacement of mill equipment.
- Must be able to draft, read and understand mechanical drawings, machinery specifications and parts list.
- Must have completed millwright apprentice program or equivalent - Journeyman.
- Must have the ability to become functional in 3 additional base skills (pipefitting, instrumentation, machinist, carpentry or electrical).
- Must have 3 years of industrial maintenance experience.
- Must pass and maintain all medical and fit-testing requirements for respiratory equipment.
- Must possess and be able to use a complete set of mechanical tools, including basic knowledge of precision maintenance tools such as alignment.