- Posted 02 November 2020
- Salary£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameDersal Goktas
This is a permanent role based in London with remote working offered at present.
As the Payroll Specialist, you will be joining a growing team, reporting into the Finance Director and working alongside the Finance Manager. You will be responsible for leading the Contractor pay and bill piece.
The skills and experience required for this Payroll Specialist are as follows:
· Experience 4-5 years, ideally working in recruitment
· Own the UK business Contractor Pay and Bill workflow
· End to end Pay and Bill ownership (Monthly/weekly/fortnightly)
· Largely Limited Company workers, or Umbrellas. Will be picking up PAYE workers in the near future so PAYE experience is a must.
· New Starters, Leavers and Change Requests
· Contractor Expenses
· Purchase Order Tracking
· Manage the contractor mailbox
· Bank and Client Portal uploads
· Foreign currency experience - Desirable
· Strong Understanding HMRC compliance requirements, Intermediary Reporting, IR35, contractor compliance (right to work, insurance requirements)
· Preparing payment runs
· Build and maintain strong relationships Recruitment Consultants
· Soft skills important - finding resolutions without escalating - pushing back when needed to. Teamwork etc.
If this role fits your skills and experience, please apply ASAP.