This would be a great opportunity for a recent graduate who is looking for the first step in to the world of I.T or a person with some office experience ready who is looking to join a global company.
Whilst this is primarily a remote position, flexibility to join the team at HQ in Egham one day a fortnight will be required.
Your Tasks Will Include:
- Accurately transfer information from one format to another. Excel to email, Email to Excel etc.
- Confidently contribute to project meetings.
- Take notes in meetings and distribute when required AND Able to run small meetings with up to 5 people to gather information.
- Be the main user of vendor request management system, eventually becoming the "go-to" person for this system.
- Use of formulae
- Familiarity with basic spreadsheet controls - control totals, design
- Use of VLookUp/HLookUp or index/match
- Straightforward pivot tables for data summation
- Previous use of designing reports using graphs would be a bonus
- PowerPoint skills such as building and amending slides and creating diagrams.
- Previous use of Microsoft Teams would be advantageous.
Initially, this will be a 6-9 month contract engagement (Inside IR35) with possibility to covert to a permanent position. Please click apply for immediate consideration or reach out directly to email@example.com for further info.