One position is based in Kent and the other in the West Midlands
The key purpose of these roles is to manage the delivery of all PMO support across the Change Portfolio, Programmes and Projects.
The roles are responsible for definition and application of standards across all support activities and delivery of a consistent, customer-focused service.
This will includes the management of PMO report generation against a defined reporting calendar.
Responsible for growing the capability of the support team to meet the needs of the developing PMO.
The role includes management of the PMO Support function with additional line management of UK based PMO Support and management of the activity completed by the PMO Support team.
To be considered for these excellent and damanding roles you will need to have experience in the following areas...
- In-depth and prior experience working with different change/project methodology
- working environments to include Waterfall and Agile approaches
- multi locations and offshore internal clients is essential.
- Previous Line Management experience managing PMO or IMO professionals is essential.
- Administrating Project Online is essential.
- Power Bi is essential.
The role will include (but not be restricted to)
- Maintaincompliance standards and ensure timely completion of all mandatory on-line training modules and attestations.
- Line manage and coach all direct reports, including performance management, development, conduct, sickness management, appraisals, employee administration and recruitment.
- Line Management of UK based PMO Support, including regular one to ones, performance reviews, quality assessments and recruitment
- Grow the capability of the PMO support team to meet the needs of the developing PMO
- Provide effective PMO procedures and support
- Developing, implementing, communicating and maintaining a PMO operation model for strategic planning and delivering of the PMO capabilities.
- Manage the delivery of PMO support across the Change function
- Responsible for the effective management of Change Governance meetings
- Responsible for the execution of all scheduled and PMO reporting and data requests to support the Portfolio in line with a defined reporting calendar.
- Responsible for the provision of support in the quality review of projects, including status reporting, health checks, stage gates, and reviews of project artefacts.
- Ensure the defined Governance standards are strictly adhered to across all support activities.
- Support the management of the Portfolio including Resource Management, Change Controls, Lessons, Costs and Benefits.
- Provide support in the post implementation assessment of benefits.
- Maintain a benefits tracker including review schedules and record outcomes.
- Responsible for the provision of Project Support to large and significant projects as required.
- Provide support in the management of the Change Portfolio tools MS Project Online and Power BI.
- Ensuring all team documentations, including policy/process manuals, are up to date and maintained.
These are excellent roles within an expanding company - please send your CV to me, Martin Warner, and I will get back to you as soon as possible