- Posted 26 January 2021
- SalaryUp to £0.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
* Participate in strategic planning sessions with the Sales Management team on a quarterly and annual basis to create a local sales and marketing plan to drive revenue.
* Communicate sales and marketing strategies and plans to employees within your Region.
* Plan and direct activities including planning and implementing forecasts, marketing program development, relationship development, customer satisfaction, and collateral material development and distribution.
* Identify needed resources for supporting sales strategy and develop a proposed budget for Senior Management review.
* Review management plans with other District Managers on a regular basis.
* Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure departmental goals are met.
* Keep senior management informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected business results.
* A completed (or pursuing a) Bachelor's/master's degree in Computer Engineering, IT/ICT/Information Systems or equivalent years of industry experience
* Management experience
* An interest and passion for Cloud Technologies
* A passion for delivering innovative technical solutions
* Capability of communicating with Developers
* Excellent communication skills
* A curious mind and collaborative style
* Fluent in Japanese with Business level in English
* Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills.