Senior Pricing Analyst needed to join the company providing the next generation of cyber-security/cryptography solutions designed to protect against Quantum level attacks. You will be a part of a "world-first" cyber-security PaaS system designed for a commercial market built in a high-innovation environment by a team of Engineers who are pioneers in the world Security/Cryptography.
There is now an opportunity for a versatile and Data-Driven pricing analyst to join their team based in London but with generous remote working options. There are ambitions to launch the product into both Public and private sector including Government departments and telecommunication companies among others.
In this position you will be tasked with:
- You will analyse current pricing, conduct competitive pricing analyses, prepare recommendations for new product introductions, evaluate proposals for promotional pricing and project the impact of changes on revenue/profit.
- You will also have a hand in coordinating the implementation of pricing proposals - partnering with business development, finance, and other relevant functional areas to appropriately align the pricing strategy/request.
- Help to create, evaluate and optimize pricing across the product portfolio.
- Jointly define the go-to-market and commercialisation strategy for the subscription arm of the business
- Critically influence the product and service development, and build a successful organisation with necessary processes and systems
- Draft pricing proposals and justifications in concert with Product Management and Product Marketing objectives
- Build predictive models and maintain existing predictive models to support pricing
- Build and own the Unit Cost and Gross Margin analysis
- Understand the competitive landscape to ensure there is a competitive pricing strategy
What you will bring with you:
- You understand the art and science of pricing and have a passion for delving into the data, weaving your market and competitive understanding into actionable recommendations.
- You will have quantifiable experience in pricing or financial/business modelling, ideally in a SaaS industry
- You have superior financial acumen and the ability to utilize financial analyses to identify, evaluate opportunities and support recommendations
- You balance financial perspectives with those of sales teams, partners, customers and competitive insight
- You can clearly and coherently convey your analysis and recommendations to peers and senior executives.
Ideally, you will have experience within Cyber-security or Cryptography or from another security dependent industry such as FinTech/Payment API's, Ability to work in the UK and ability to gain UK security clearance are both essential
If the chance to be a part of the worlds first "Quantum Safe" PaaS company interests you then please click apply for immediate consideration! Alternatively, you can reach out directly to email@example.com for further information.