Programme & Project Management
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Many benefits
106 Product Owner_1554127307
5 months ago
Our client is looking to recruit three Product Owners for their rapidly expanding company based in Berkshire.
To be considered for these roles, you’ll need to demonstrate you have sufficient experience in the following areas:
- Minimum of two (2) years as a EITHER:
- Product Owner;
- Business Analyst OR;
- Project Manager (Technical).
- An understanding of the Product Management lifecycle.
- Software industry knowledge.
- Stakeholder awareness.
- Solution oriented.
- Agile awareness.
As a Product Owner in this team, your role will include the following:
- Creating and maintaining the product logs
- Creating user stories
- Working on release and sprintss.
- Change management
- Represent the customer through the development process, ensuring that the requirements from the product manager are delivered.
- Engage with the product team and other stakeholders to ensure the building tof he right products
- Daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Oversee the product progress at the end of every sprint against defined acceptance criteria, to enable a decision to accept or reject work done
- Work with the product manager to create a shared vision of what needs to be built
- Develop best in class processes / briefings that enable the client to deliver on this new platform in an Agile, but managed way that brings speed to market for high quality solutions.
- Work with the UX manager and Product Managers to create intuitive and engaging solutions that are in line with commercial objectives.
These three positions are excellent, varied and multi-faceted roles. They will appeal to candidates who wish to build on their existing skill set and join an organisation that is committed to huge growth over the coming months.
Please send your CV to Martin Warner, who will get back to you as soon as possible.