My client is looking to recruit a very experienced and professional Product Owner who will become involved in the following areas
The Placement function oversees the trading of insurance programmers and polices with insurers on behalf of our clients.
- Delivery of Digital Placement and Placement Data & Analytics.
- Ensuring a strong and significant impact on digital placement strategy, with focus on the large and complex segment of clients.
- Driving the vision and product strategy for the new digital placement platform
- Integration with external exchange platforms such as PPL and Whitespace.
- working on adjacent projects and legacy systems.
- working closely with the Placement Product Leader to align delivery with overall placement strategy and prioritization.
- managing, planning and steering the multi-year journey for the new core platform.
- build digital insurance trading platform experiences
- Partner with our placement subject matter experts i
- Partner cross-functionally with IT colleagues, technical engineers, data engineers and analysts, external developers, technology vendors Link with PMO allocated to the project.
- Link and collaborate with technical teams
- Remain updated on latest development on trading platforms
- Define a clear view of the right balance of functionalities to be built in the new platform
- Work with business analysts to write business and technical product requirements
- Build and maintain the product backlog
- Manage multiple and concurrent product modules / deliverables in various phases of ideation, execution, and delivery.
- Be the bridge between stakeholders, product vision and strategic directing and technical teams and engineers
- Escalate questions or issues to Placement Product Leader and PMO as needed.
- Responsible for the success of the release.
- Perform and/ or coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate
- Strong experience as Product Owner and/or new product development
- Experience in building a core platform, ideally in B2B context
- Excellent understanding of how to build and maintain the product backlog.
- Conducting relevant research and analysis and leverage them to make product decisions.
- Hands-on experience in agile product delivery and Lean methodologies.
- Creative problem-solving skills, self-organized and process-driven
- Cross-functional leader, bringing different part of the organization together to meet business goals.
This is an excellent role that will appeal to candidates who wish to build on their current knowledge base and experience. To be considered for this position please send your CV to me, Martin Warner, and I will get back to you as soon as possible