Manchester, Greater Manchester
Programme & Project Management
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Many benefits
105 Product Owner_1554128789
3 months ago
Our client is looking to recruit three (3) Product Owners for their rapidly expanding company based in Central Manchester.
To be considered for these roles, you need to be able to demonstrate your experience in several critical areas.
- At least two (2) years as EITHER
- Product Owner;
- Business Analyst;
- Project Manager (technical).
- A full understanding of the Product Management lifecycle.
- Software industry knowledge.
- Stakeholder awareness.
- Solution oriented.
- Agile awareness.
- Creating and maintaining the product logs.
- Creating user stories.
- Working on release and sprints.
- Change management.
As a Product Owner in this team, your role will include the following:
- Represent the customer through the development process, ensuring that the requirements from the product manager are delivered.
- Engage with the product team and other stakeholders to ensure the proper product builds.
- Daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Oversee the product progress at the end of every sprint against defined acceptance criteria, to enable a decision to accept or reject work done.
- Work with the product manager to create a shared vision of what needs to be built.
- Develop best in class processes/briefings that enable my client to deliver on this new platform in an Agile, but managed the way that brings speed to market for high-quality solutions.
Work with the UX manager and Product Managers to create intuitive and engaging solutions that are in line with commercial objectives.
These are excellent, varied and multi-faceted roles and will appeal to candidates who wish to build on their existing skillset and join an organisation that is committed to huge growth over the coming months.
Please send your CV to me, Martin Warner, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.