Are you interested in being part of a world-first pioneering Quantum encryption solution that will transform the Data Security of our governments, enterprises and citizens?
An opportunity has arisen for Professional Services Engineer with an in-depth understanding of of Software Architecture and Network Architecture as well as an experience within cybersecurity to join a world-leading team of pioneers in working directly with customers to help them understand products and integrate them into their own stack.
You will help design and implement new solutions as well as develop and deliver training programmes, collaborate with R&D to help develop services and be an all-round customer advocate, This will be a mix of Software Engineering, Client-facing consultant and pre/post-sales engineering managing stakeholder relationships of all levels up to C-suite.
- Strong customer relations and presentation skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Deep understanding of software architecture and the ability to identify integration points rapidly
- Demonstrable experience in software development and/or a support role
- Deep understanding of computer network architecture (including SDN)
- Experience with cybersecurity and networking (NG Firewalls, web gateways, CASB, SASE etc.)
- Bachelor's degree related to telecommunications, engineering, computer science
- Ability to work in the UK and ability to gain UK security clearance are both essential
- Experience building web service APIs or UIs
- Experience with one or more of the following: IoT, connected vehicles, 5G/OpenRAN
- Multi-year experience of rolling out technical projects across multiple platforms
- Professional Service Engineering or similar (such as consultancy) experience
If the opportunity to join a world-leading team of engineers and deliver a "world-first" quantum defence system interests you then please click apply for immediate consideration or reach out directly to email@example.com
*Applicants must have right to work in the U.K and must be eligible for SC Clearance and be comfortable with travelling to customer sites*