My client is a highly dynamic and successful IT Services and Consultancy organisation with a strong presence across the UK.
They currently have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with Cyber Security experience to join their team in Edinburgh in a permanent role.
As a Project Manager you will be part of a Team delivering consultancy, digital, and change projects to clients in Edinburgh.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Technical delivery experience including software knowledge of cyber security and the complexities of delivering that type of project with strong stakeholder management are of particular interest.
This role offers the chance to advise and deliver on multiple projects.
- You will prepare, manage and drive the execution of the project plan and manage day to day execution of project activities. You will be accountable the project status reporting, and escalating risks and issues to key stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Developing project plans to deliver the required business changes, and managing execution of that plan through to delivery
- Managing project risk, issues and dependencies to support day to day delivery of the core activities. Responsible for project status reporting and associated management information to stakeholders.
- Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
The ideal candidate may have:
- Experience as a Project Manager within Life and Pensions, Financial Services or Consulting Industries and the ability to lead a team and deliver workstreams
- Experience Data scanning - implementing a data scanning tool to scan for sensitive data and mitigate risk of data breach, drive compliance with GDPR
- Ability to Implement Cloud Services security tooling to monitor and control all Cloud traffic
- Experience working in, or leading large and complex change projects, with multiple workstreams and often regulatory driven outcomes
- Change Management Methodology experience
- proven delivery experience working in a project environment with different methodologies (including Agile/Waterfall)
- Experience in collaborating with project team & stakeholders, across multiple locations, to categorize and prioritise regulatory requirements
- Change Management Implementation experience
- extensive experience working in a Life and Pensions change environment required. User Acceptance Testing co-ordination, test planning and execution
- Ability to understand existing processes, policies and procedures and identify impact of regulatory change on existing operating models
- Excellent Communications and Stakeholder Management skills
- Strong team management skills; must demonstrate an ability and motivation to lead and develop a team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, successful and growing team.
Contact me for more information