My client is a highly dynamic and successful IT Services and Consultancy organisation with a strong presence across the UK.
They currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team in Edinburgh/Glasgow with Anti Money Laundering (AML) experience.
The role will involve:
- Objective is to replace the current implementation of the TM system and replace with a new one (inhouse or vendor selection in process), gather the firm's requirements, build implementation plan and deploy to one main hub before deploying this to all in-scope countries.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working and delivering on projects within the finance and Investment Banking sector.
- You will have front office and Investment Banking product experience
Anti Money Laundering (AML) experience.
Desired background to cover :-
- Transaction monitoring, financial crime, capital markets, front office stakeholder management
- End to end project delivery experience from implementation planning, delivery and deployment, post implementation support
Contact me for more info