- Very strong brand campaign management
- Developing assets prior to Toolbox release
- Strong account management experience
- Marketing branding
- excellent leadership abilities
- project management
- strong attention to detail
- excellent communication skills
- stakeholder management
Candidates will also need a solid understanding of various critical functions/systems to deliver E2E projects
These will include
Design & content,
Ability to take decisions on program direction is also expected to ensure scope and timelines adherence.
The successful applicants will be responsible for the following areas...
- successful planning of digital marketing content activities
- digital assets design,
- execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of multiple projects (website, social media, paid media…)
There will also be the requirement to manage highly complex and/or strategic digital projects
Overseeing digital content development and implementation.
The managers will also oversee large and complex cross functional projects.
These are superb roles and will provide many exciting challenges over the coming months
Please send your CV to me, Martin Warner, and I will get back to you as soon as possible