You will be tasked with working with clients, internal teams and development partners in the design and deployment of a new risk management platform by developing various integration patterns to meet the needs of clients with varying levels of technical sophistication.
Skills & Requirements:
* Full stack Application development experience and extensive Python experience.
* Understanding of test-driven development and testing processes
* Understanding of microservices & REST APIs
* Experience developing and deploying applications using cloud components in AWS
* Databases: SQL Server (NoSQL/Cloud database experience is a plus)
* Able to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience (as well as a technical audience)
* Developed applications to support Underwriting & or Cat Modelling workflow for Large Insurance, Re Insurance or Lloyd's Syndicate
* Previous client facing & professional services experience
This will be an initial 6-month engagement which falls outside of IR35 regulations. Working model is hybrid with 1 or 2 days in the central London office per week so flexibility to travel will be required.
Please click apply for immediate considerations or, alternatively, you can reach out directly to Billy.Hamblin@claremontconsulting.com for further info!