My client who are a global UK broadcaster and telecommunications provider are looking for a Python Developer in Test to work on a 6 months rolling contract.
Your key responsibilities:
* Develop well tested and maintainable python scripts and libraries to test internal products
* Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
* Collaborate with other test leads, software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design and automate tests.
* Assist in the collection and documentation of test requirements, development of sprint tasks, estimates and work plans.
* Contribute to planning, design, and implementation of test automation frameworks using best-practice techniques and principles
* Switch focus to different projects within the team at short notice
* Strong Python skills and very good understanding of OOPs concepts
* Excellent SQL skills
* Good networking knowledge (network OSI model, …)
* Experience of continuous integration/deployment using Jenkins & Excellent communication skills