Real Estate Paralegal - Executive Administrator
Claremont Consulting has an immediate need for a Real Estate Paralegal - Executive Administrator in the Charleston, SC area. Candidates interested in this role must be detail oriented. In this role, you will be preparing real estate documents and contracts, reviewing purchase offers, and coordinating with landlords and property managers. The ideal candidate will be someone whose expertise contributes to the timely finalization of real estate transactions. Must demonstrate solid knowledge of real estate proceedings and experience in a similar role.
- Assessing and preparing contracts, lease agreements, and closing documents.
- Reviewing financing options, lending requirements, title affidavits, and bankruptcy claims.
- Facilitating communication between property owners, landlords, clients, and lawyers.
- Conducting research and distributing real estate documents.
- Analyzing title documents and legal descriptions of property.
- Documenting processes, as well as maintaining hard copy files and electronic records.
- Answering client questions and escalating serious concerns.
- Keeping clients informed of progress made with real estate applications.
- Submitting accurate legal documents in a timely manner.
- Associate degree in paralegal studies, or similar.
- Post-bachelor's degree paralegal certification with a real estate focus preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a real estate paralegal.
- Extensive knowledge of real estate documents, contracts, applications, and submissions.
- Competency in legal project management software.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication abilities.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.