Please note that the salary will be paid in Zlotys and is the equivalent to a base salary of €70,000 to €75,000 per annum
The successful applicant MUST be able to speak Polish and English
The successful applicant will lead a team of IT professionals with various skill sets to provide highest quality technical support to employees across the Eastern European Region.
My client is looking for someone who very experienced with regard to all aspects of IT operational excellence and have senior people management experience
Skills required include
- Excellent organizational and team-management skills.
- Heading a people-oriented team who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by clients
- 5 plus years of a professional experience in a multinational environment
- Experience of people management gained in multinational business environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact across all levels of the organization
- Strong stakeholder management experience and skills
- The ability to manage heavy workloads to meet deadlines and deliver consistently high standards of work by planning and prioritizing effectively
- Previous IT Infrastructure Operations, IT Service Management or IT Business Operations experience
The role is varied and will include
- Managing stakeholder engagement
- Ensuring that relationships are maintained to drive interaction for all services.
- Participates in local offices Leadership meetings as appropriate.
- Provides expert advice and consultation to colleagues.
- Escalates strategic issues and requests.
- Act as the Senior IT Management within countries.
- Managing operational support staff, internal staff and external vendor support groups;
- Managing an effective organizational structure, ensuring skills and talent are available to meet business requirements.
- Promoting/developing talent, and develop a high performing function.
- Manages support for all Office Infrastructure technologies, across all tiers as per the service catalogue.
- Collaboration with peers/Senior Managers to define, enhance, improve and adhere to defined processes for all operational tasks.
- Conduct periodic reviews to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines;
IT/operating company policies and best practices
- Produce and manage country budgets
- Escalate incidents and questions to appropriate support groups; follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Handle escalations from Senior Management and Business leaders with urgency;
- Coordinates with vendors, support groups, and staff to ensure quick/timely resolution.
- Engage colleagues on major incidents, assisting in driving resolution times down and enhancing business communications.
- Represents department and participates in local/regional project work.
- Oversee local projects such as moves, acquisitions, etc.
There are many other facets to this excellent role and I will send a comprehensive job profile to interested parties
Please send your CV to me, Martin Warner, and I will get back to you as soon as possible