A Nasdaq-listed digital marketing and SaaS agency is looking for a Sales/Business Development Manager, for its Hong Kong and regional digital/e-Commerce/advertising business.
Reporting to General Manager of International Sales, you will be responsible to drive company revenue and build a portfolio of new business, working with the account management and optimization team.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Develop new business opportunities, manage and maintain to reach quarterly targets
- Maintain and develop relationships with direct clients and agencies
- Provide support to clients regarding digital/e-Commerce channels that are key to the Company
- Execute the Company's data sales strategy to address the expectations of direct client's objectives
- Build a strong pipeline of demand opportunities engaging with relevant inventories in the markets
- Coordinate with the Account Management team that ad spend is delivered smoothly
- Understand the adequate inventory / CPM for buyers and feedback into the supply organization
- Be an expert across all digital channels, keeping up to date with news, trends and challenges in the industry
- You would have very strong track record in sales achievements against quantitative targets selling to direct or agency business
- Very strong contract base among agencies and network of direct clients
- A strong teamwork positive attitude with positive mindset
- Excellent knowledge of the digital advertising and/or e-Commerce sector
- Experience in high volumes of face-to-face meetings per week and C level communication
- An understanding of current industry challenges facing customers
- Proven track record of sales success in the arena, particularly with acquiring new customers and growing them to become significant spenders
- Eagerness to work in a rapidly growing company
- Minimum 5 years of experience in media sales (preferred)
Candidates with more experience would be considered for the Senior Sales/BD Manager role.