My client is a highly successful and dynamic IT Consultancy organisation with a strong presence across the UK.
They currently have an opportunity for a Scrum Master to join them in Manchester.
The role is for a Scrum Master people with a strong Agile delivery background, and a strong technical understanding of application, infrastructure and DevOps, across a range of agile delivery frameworks. You should have expertise across domains (banking and payments, capital markets, insurance and wealth and asset management) to help deliver a range of projects in the UK.
As a Scrum Master / Agile Coach, you will be working day-to-day with client teams, across a range of projects and clients, to help them adopt leading agile practices, embed behaviours, create an environment where the team can be effective, build clear understanding of agile roles, coach the team members and continually improve their outputs. You will be responsible for the impact of implementing agile, its benefits, the team progression and development and working in collaboration with clients to create the Agile mindset shift in their organisation.
Candidates should have proven delivery capability in the following skills:
In-depth knowledge and experience implementing one (or more) Agile methodologies, with experience from inception to outcomes
- Preferred knowledge of technology operations, change and leading technical standards across cloud, DevOps and modern applications development
- Knowledge of business contexts of agile, including operating in heavily regulated environments, those with little or no technology element to the work, and strong focus on business and customer outcomes
- Solid stakeholder management and communication skills, and ability to articulate the agile mindset shift in practical and real terms to people
- Highly effective relationship management skills, with the ability to find ways of resolving blockers and impediments
- Strong facilitations skills
- Excellent written communication, to articulate effective feature, epic and story descriptions, definition of done and acceptance criteria
- Understanding of team dynamics and how people resist change; experience with frameworks such as DISc is advantageous
- Experience in Agile coaching and/or training teams and individuals
- Be a mentor. Keen sense of developing, building and mentoring people through difficult situations and contexts
- Agile certifications are advantageous, particularly in Scrum, Disciplined Agile Delivery, KanBan, Lead Systems Development
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business. For more info please contact me