A Global Security Service Leader is seeking a Security Delivery Lead to be the Single point of contact, accountable for the end-to-end delivery, in-life operations and compliance of their Security services on complex and strategic global contract(s), including managing relationships up to CxO level in relation to these in-life services.
Key focus of the role is to:
* Act as the Subject Matter Expert for the customer(s), building strong relationships, supporting account development and growth in collaboration with the Sales Lead.
* Ownership of the Security relationship at CISO level promoting and developing new solutions and strategies through consultative approach.
* Deliver the contract Governance and Compliance aligned to directives, contractual obligations, and regulatory demands.
* Drive continuous service improvement leading to improved service, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
They provide their senior stakeholders with the commercial and industry acumen needed to develop and maintain the account landscape. They ensure, via robust governance and management, that we meet the contractual and regulatory requirements, have strong command and control of in-flight projects, remediate any delivery challenges, drive operational performance and generate the reporting and data required to inform the business and customer(s). This role is crucial for developing customer relationships within the delivery teams, as well as working alongside the Security Sales Lead and Account Management teams, to understand sales pipeline from a delivery and revenue perspective.
* Managing the Security relationship at CISO level, promoting and developing new solutions and strategies through consultative approach
* Responsible for implementing defined best practice and uniform governance approach across relevant contracts
* Driving Security performance ensuring alignment with contractual requirements through strong "Command and Control" and oversight. Achieved through detailed understanding and tracking of all aspects of the service with clear governance and reporting to address any performance deviations promptly and conclusively.
* The Security single point of contact for the key areas of responsibility: delivery and in-life services, contractual compliance and senior stakeholder management
* Engaged from contract negotiation and throughout mobilisation and In-Life
* Ensuring delivery, service and commercial predictability across the key areas of responsibility
* Accountable for reviewing and assuring execution against Security's contract obligations
* Managing Security Service Levels
* Managing the Internal Teams, Account and Customer senior stakeholders
* Maintaining and controlling revenue generating opportunities and risks
* Revenue Assurance and reporting activities, working with the Account-based contract teams
* Understanding the Sales Pipeline in conjunction with the Security Sales Lead
* Embedding and driving strong contract governance and reporting for both internal and external stakeholders
Skills required for the job
* Relationship management with senior customer and internal stakeholders
* Strong and up to date Security industry knowledge and latest trends and technology advancements
* Established Commercial and legal strong working knowledge
* Strong negotiation skills
* Risk assessment, risk management and mitigation expertise
* Able to manage and work in a virtual global team
* Highly organised with a strong ability to multitask and effectively prioritise
* Able to manage complexity quickly and able to communicate succinctly and effectively to senior stakeholders
* Strong problem solver
* Able to create opportunity through adversity
* Strong Escalation Management
* Strong Conflict Management
* Ability to challenge and lead where required
* Promote diversity and create an inclusive working environment
* Remains current on emerging technology, market conditions, industry standards, government regulations, and other factors affecting business operations