About This Role
A Global leader in the Managed Network and Security space is an exciting new role open for their cyber security division and they are seeking a Security Sales Specialist. The role holder is responsible for the development of Security Sales portfolio within Hong Kong and regionally.
* Security Solutions Sales in the domain of Enterprise Security
* Consult on Enterprise Security Solutions Offerings
* Responsible for sales and revenue management for the allocated region / accounts
* Create Business Development Plans for allocated sector / accounts
* Ownership for both Farming and Hunting accounts
* Work in a Virtual team to create value propositions to customers
* Run Large bid processes with a virtual team
* Engage with CXOs to build the Security Business
* Represent the team in various steering committees, resolver groups and drive the entire engagement
* Work with various teams and stakeholders in the customer environment to transition and roll out security services to the customer
* Identify and convert new opportunities for business.
* Manage complete end to end Bid Management process of Security Programs for the region / accounts
* Evangelize Security Solutions and convert them into opportunities
* You will be able to demonstrate a persevering and customer oriented approach with commercial and business acumen.
* You will have effective communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong market knowledge of Enterprise Security industry and trends.
* The successful candidate will be a self-starter and highly motivated in order to take up the challenging task of generating more business in the allocated account(s)
You'll Have The Following Responsibilities
* Be responsible for Security business in the vertical / region / set of accounts
* Responsible for Overall Business for the allocated set of accounts including Sales, Pre-sales and Program governance
* Manage complete end to end Bid Management process of Security Programs for the account
* Build relationships within the account(s) and build on existing IT Relationships within.
* Ensure customer satisfaction by achieving delivery/service quality norms.
* Responsibility for Overall Security Business for the allocated set of accounts including Sales, Pre-sales, Program and Delivery Management
* Interested to work as an Individual contributor.
* Should have carried out extensive Pre-sales and Consulting in the domain of Enterprise Security
You'll Have The Following Skills & Experience
* Bachelor's Degree and/or Business Administration or equivalent
* Relevant security related certifications like CISSP, CSRIC, CISA etc will be advantageous
* Have overall 12+ years of experience with Account & Relationship management skills in domain of Enterprise Security.
* Specialized in positioning and selling Enterprise Security Solutions on varied domains in security.
* Should have carried out extensive Sales, Consulting and Pre-sales in the domain of Enterprise Security
* Should have extensive consulting experience and expertise in one or more of the key domains of Enterprise Security like IT Risk Management, Security Operations / Infrastructure Security, Application / Data Security etc
* Should have experience in working with virtual Teams, spread across the world
* Should have the ability to visualize and articulate transformation solutions to customers.