- Posted 27 September 2017
- Salary£80000 - £100000 per annum
- LocationLondon, England
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameMohit Rajpara
Our client based in Amsterdam is seeking a Senior big data consultant to work on a contract basis for 6 months with a scope of extension. The client is a software development company, they accelerate data driven transformations and have customer across the globe.
The candidates is required for their data management projects. They want a technically focused and strategic Big data professional who will enhance their customers experience on their big data solutions. the candidate will have the ability to understand complex tech and business concepts.
- Exceptional Understanding of Hadoop architecture
- Extensive experience with HIVE and Spark
- Hands on experience with Hadoop distribution system
- Comprehensive development/deployment experience in Big Data projects
- Strong background in data integration technologies and databases such as ETL, Oracle and SQL
- Established consulting background is a must.
- Great communication skills
- Experience with Informatica products is an advantage
- Experience with java a plus
- Experience with Infrastructure maintenance and deployment both on premise and Cloud a plus
- Willingness to travel
The client is offering a healthy day rate for the right candidate. If you feel this role is for you then apply asap and i will get in touch.