Working for a leading insurance company on an initial 6-12 months contract Outside IR35. Hybrid working - 3-4 days from home and 1-2 days in the Peterborough office (covid pending).
Looking for highly experienced Senior Business Analysts with significant experience working on a large transformation programme covering multiple workstreams.
A large part of this role will be supporting the split of technical systems, data migration, internal change, and people change.
* Help shape and define key strategic initiatives for the business
* Lead the inception process by identifying the value proposition, key potential outcomes and costs
* Work across teams to identify, risks, dependencies and opportunities
* Identify process improvements and work actively to remove waste from processes
* Collaborate closely with the internal teams across IT, HR, etc.
* Help identify ways to improve the overall quality of analysis
* Work as directed across portfolios areas to build relationships and open lines of communication with business stakeholders
* Facilitate learning through running stand-ups, showcases, customer feedback, inceptions and retrospectives.
* Actively champion and support best practices across the business analysis community
* Ability to bring the change delivery team members and the source of the business needs closer together
* Experience working in a BA role solving complex problems and working alongside technical teams
* Thrives in a fast-paced digital environment
* Hands on agile experience
* Naturally curious about acquiring new knowledge and best practice
* Coaching for skills in developing BAs
* Passionate about business analysis and utilising industry best practice
* Able to communicate confidently to a variety of audiences
* Effective facilitation skills
* Proven questioning skills and elicitation techniques
* Applying innovative thinking to problem analysis