**** Hybrid working with 1-2 days a week in Head Office ****
My client requires 2 senior business analysts for some very large scale projects
The successful applicants will be required to
- Produce high quality business requirements from a functional and non-functional perspective
- Identify key stakeholders and resources needed to support the successful delivery of business requirements from a project and change perspective.
- Work to agreed policy and procedures
- Contribute to the continuous development of business procedures and operating frameworks.
- Lead and facilitate systems, process improvement workshops and resolve scoping issues and stakeholder conflicts.
* Engage with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure requirements are being met, or where gaps are identified, are raised appropriately and resolved.
* Delivery of end to end traceability against quality business requirements
* Collaborate in the planning, design, development and deployment of new applications
* Engage with key stakeholders to influence the solution of design to meet business goals,
* Contribute to project documentation and planning documents
* Provide source material for preparation and maintenance of user manuals
* Conduct business impact assessments and feasibility studies as required.
* Support the test team in the creation of test plans
* Prepare and provide regular reporting against agreed delivery timelines
* Identify project risks and agree appropriate actions to mitigate/control.
To be considered for these excellent roles you will need to be able to demonstrate
* Extensive practical knowledge of tools, techniques, processes for elicitation and management of Business Requirements
* Excellent practical knowledge of regulatory requirements and Risk Management policies
* Extensive practical knowledge of Waterfall change methodology
* Good change management skills and ability to support & adapt within a changing environment
* Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Excellent analytical, mathematical and creative problem solving skills
* Detailed knowledge of the Project Lifecycle, Project Methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Please send your CV to me, Martin Warner, and I will get back to you as soon as possible