Senior Clinical Therapist / Clinical Director
Claremont Consulting has and immediate Direct Hire opportunity for a Senior Clinical Therapist / Clinical Director in the Duluth / Lawrenceville area.
- Direct clinical supervision of assigned site-specific clinical employees.
- Initiate, develop, and monitor clinical practice guidelines such that they remain in compliance with policies/procedure/guidelines for all funding/credentialing bodies.
- Lead the ongoing process for updating clinical documentation to remain in compliance with policies/procedure/guidelines for all funding/credentialing bodies.
- Conduct multi-disciplinary treatment team meetings.
- Perform quality reviews of client files, provide clinical guidance, and ensure timely and quality completion of documentation.
- Provide staff with updates/tools to ensure continued ongoing excellence in service delivery, quality, compliance with program philosophy and behavior management.
- Implement and supervise the peer review process.
- Work with Medical Director to supervise and conduct peer to peer calls with insurance providers.
- Demonstrate leadership to promote cooperation and portray a professional image to the community.
- Create and maintain outstanding relationships with all agency, community and other external stakeholders.
- Responsible for improvement of program(s) designs by assuring the implementation of Performance Improvement (PI), licensing, and other regulatory and accreditation standards, evaluations and outcome measures. Ensure timely submission of regular programmatic and management reports, as required.
- Be on 24-hour call for emergencies and respond accordingly.
- Responsible for interviewing hiring, and termination of all assigned staff, by providing recommendations to appropriate leadership.
- Responsible for training, overseeing training compliance, supervision, and scheduling for clinical staff and interns.
- Review each assigned employee's job performance on a yearly basis (or more often if necessary).
- Possess a Master's Degree in a relevant Health and Human Services field.
- 5-8 years of Relevant Experience, with at least 2 years of supervisory experience providing behavioral health services in a substance abuse setting preferred.
- Experience in Healthcare / Behavioral Health highly preferred.
- Some experience in healthcare billing, utilization review and coding desired.
- Comfortable working in a time sensitive, confidential environment where there are continually changing priorities.
- Write and compose emails and letters that are grammatically correct
- Must be very computer/software/internet savvy (Microsoft Office).
- Comfortable in an environment where over-communication is needed.
- Exceptional communication and follow through skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work professionally.
- Ability to maintain a strict level of confidentiality and compliance with HIPAA laws regarding healthcare treatment.
- If in recovery, must have at least two (2) years clean time.
Certificates / Licenses:
- Valid Driver's License
- Licensed in the State of Georgia as an LCSW, LPC or LMFT
- While not required, it is desirable that the selected candidate hold current certification as a counselor for alcohol, drug, family or related services from the National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors, Georgia Addiction Counselors Association, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board of Georgia and/or the National Board of Certified Counselors or similar organization.