- Posted 27 August 2020
- Salary£40000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
- LocationEdinburgh, Scotland
- Job type Permanent
- Experience in multiple areas - Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
- Prior experience of one or multiple core Data & BI Solution: SAS, SQL, Teradata, PowerBI, QlikView/QlikSense/QlikCore, Microsoft Stack (SSIS,SSAS,SSRS) and others.
- Project Management skills - Experience of delivering projects across the lifecycle from end to end.
- Senior stakeholder management and interpersonal skills with business/technical focused stakeholders.
- Experience of discussing client needs for both project delivery and proposal work - translating these into solutions and executing the project.
- Demonstrated ability or experience of building and maintaining client relationships.
- Experience of internal people development.
- Experience of leading people and teams on projects.
- A level of eagerness to line manage and develop junior colleagues core competencies
- Flexibility to travel to and work on client sites within the UK and occasionally Europe
- A high level of drive with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of providing insightful solutions throughout the business.
- The ability to participate effectively in meetings with senior stakeholders.
- A team player who supports, encourages and shares knowledge with others.
- A self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision.
- A track record of accurate output and responsibility for elements of project delivery.
- The ability to work as part of an integrated team or on an individual basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a successful and leading edge business
For more info please contact me