£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Senior Consultant - BI and Data Warehousing - Liverpool
My client is a market-leading Data Management, Analytics & BI consultancy with offices across the UK, working with some of the biggest names in the Financial Services industry.
This role is for a Consultant with proven experience and strong technical skills in as well as deep knowledge and interest in Data Consulting.
You will be working on the design and delivery of data warehousing solutions with well-known clients across a broad spectrum of areas including Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics and Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
They offer full access to a comprehensive suite of technologies including SAS, Teradata, R, SQL, Python, Informatica QlikView / QlikSense / QlikCore, Microsoft Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
- Experience in multiple areas - Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
- Prior experience of one or multiple core Data & BI Solution: SAS, SQL, Teradata, PowerBI, QlikView/QlikSense/QlikCore, Microsoft Stack (SSIS,SSAS,SSRS) and others.
- Project Management skills
- Experience of delivering projects across the lifecycle from end to end.
- Senior stakeholder management and interpersonal skills with business/technical focused stakeholders.
- Experience of discussing client needs for both project delivery and proposal work - translating these into solutions and executing the project.
- Demonstrated ability or experience of building and maintaining client relationships.
- Experience of internal people development.
- Experience of leading people and teams on projects.
- A level of eagerness to line manage and develop junior colleagues core competencies.
- Flexibility to travel to and work on client sites within the UK and occasionally Europe
- A high level of drive with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of providing insightful solutions throughout the business.
- The ability to participate effectively in meetings with senior stakeholders.
- A team player who supports, encourages and shares knowledge with others.
- A self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision.
- A track record of accurate output and responsibility for elements of project delivery.
- The ability to work as part of an integrated team or on an individual basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a successful and leading edge business