Urgent contract role working for a global streaming & media supporting their Podcasts Insights team in London for an initial 6 months to begin with.
This role does fall inside IR35
*Working from home as per the the government guidlines.
Essentially you will study user behaviour, strategic initiatives, product features, and more bringing data and insights into every decision we make. Your work will impact how we think about our users, our ability to identify and satisfy their needs, and build compelling customer support offerings and experiences informed by those needs. This is a highly impactful role where you and the rest of the team will be able to directly impact how millions of users are supported around the world. Above all, your work will affect the way the world experiences audio listening.
What you'll do.
- Co-operate with cross-functional teams of data scientists, user researchers, product managers, designers and engineers who are passionate about our consumer experience across platforms and partners
- Perform analyses on large sets of data to extract impactful insights on user behaviour that will help drive product and design decisions
Who you are
- You enjoy sharpening questions and developing hypothesis for yourself and can think together with others while clarifying their assumptions and hypothesis
- You care about answering questions and thinking of new questions that can propel our product forward
- You have relevant experience of working as a data scientist in a large B2C context.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders
- You know how to understand and tackle loosely defined problems and come up with relevant answers and impactful insights
- You have the necessary technical skills such as:
+ Coding skills (for example Python/R)
+ Analytics tools experience (such as Pandas, R, SQL)
+ Statistical competence (such as regression modelling, a/b testing, significance testing etc)
Please apply in for an immediate review