- Posted 12 November 2020
- Salary£450 - £500 per day
- LocationPeterborough, UK
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameZack Abbatecola
Senior Digital Analytics Implementation Consultant - 6 Months (Remote) - Insurance -£ Negotiable Daily rate.
You will start off working remotely but you may need to work onsite in Peterborough when requested.
Implementation and on-going development of Digital Analytics products on the the website and mobile app. Working within the Digital Analytics team you will also be collectively responsible for managing the Digital Analytics technology stack; currently including Google Analytics, Tealium, Celebrus, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, ObservePoint & Anodot.
Key Skills Needed:
- Strong understanding of digital analytics and digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience of implementing & maintaining a variety of digital marketing and analytics technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical teams
- Thrives in a fast paced digital environment
- Support Digital Analytics team in configuring and maintaining internal digital marketing technology stack
- Help ensure that digital marketing technologies are implemented consistently and in accordance with best practices
- Audit, monitor and debug implementations to ensure data integrity
- Take a data-driven approach to monitoring and identify data collection issues; using analytical and problem-solving skills to identify, understand and resolve complex data discrepancies
- Engage with Marketing, Insight and Product Development teams to understand future roadmaps and ensure solutions meet business requirements
- Develop close working relationships across the business to support business insight requirements at a technical and a functional level
- Champion our digital analytics technologies and help propagate the usage of digital analytics data around the business.
This working for a leading UK insurance brand for an initial 6 months, head office is based in Peterborough may need to work onsite when requested, majority is working from home.
Please apply in for an immediate review if you feel you are suitable for the above.