A Nasdaq-listed digital marketing technology (SaaS) provider is looking for an (Senior) e-Commerce Project Manager/Director responsible for managing key strategic enterprise solutions / e-Commerce projects that the business development team brings in to the Company.
Reporting to the Vice President, International Business Development, your key business focuses include:
- Work with the business development team while managing key strategic partnership relationships and helping drive recurring revenue for the Company. You must have strong project and vendor management skills, analytical skills and pay attention to details.
- Manage assigned strategic accounts relationships to help execute project requirements and serve as the lead point of contact for account management matters
- Manage project lifecycle from inception to user acceptance sign-off and at the same time ensuring timely and successful delivery of the enterprise / e-Commerce solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Coordinate projects by integrating requirements from cross functional business units including Marketing, Product Development, Finance and Senior Leadership Teams of the organisation in order to make them function smoothly
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with Sales Team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
Your Key Responsibilities
- Project management and maintain assigned key account relationships
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Provide regular project updates to all key project stakeholders
- Assist in challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Understand and incorporate the Company's enterprise SaaS and digital marketing solution suite in pitch decks
- Help build strategic selling decks to promote the Company's value proposition
- Collaborate with Sales Team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Minimum 8+ years of e-Commerce, digital marketing and account management experience
- Previous project or account responsibility role(s) in e-Commerce/digital marketing/enterprise solutions or digital environment developing project plans derived from strategic business and managing digital/e-Commerce solution delivery from implementation through to completion
- Result-oriented, organised, highly motivated and detail-oriented with a high level of energy and commitment to finding quick solutions and proactively communicate with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritise and monitor tasks and resources across all projects, reacting to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Solid knowledge of the digital world and proactive approach to staying current with new trends/modern technology and how the digital market is evolving
- Excellent project management skills, especially communication skills, project planning, risk management, and team management
- Experience delivering client-focused enterprise/e-Commerce solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to details
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (Any 3rd language is a plus)
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.