A global Renewable Energy company is seeking a Senior Recruiting Coordinator who is fluent in both Japanese and English. This is an opportunity to play a key role in helping the company expand its high-calibre team across the APAC region (Australia, New Zealand, Korea and Japan.)
This role provides the perfect opportunity to develop your recruiting and HR skills as you will be primarily responsible for scheduling interviews, supporting in recruitment projects and events. You’ll also gain exposure to new hire coordination & training and global HR projects.
- Support Recruiters and Hiring Managers to coordinate all online and onsite interviews, focusing on candidate experience.
- Place advertisements using ATS (Applicant Tracking System) and external online job boards.
- Follow up with hiring managers in a timely fashion to collate interview feedback.
- Assist with team administration, raising and following up on Purchase Orders, and coordinating with vendors on outstanding invoices for Recruiting and HR.
- Suggest and implement improvements to HR policies, processes and procedures.
- Work on global HR projects.
- 2+ years of previous experience in HR or a similar role.
- Native level of Japanese and proficient written and spoken English are required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or evidence of exceptional ability.
- Able to operate effectively in a very fast moving, developing and constantly changing company.
- Outstanding attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to quickly develop strong, strategic and positive working relationships across all levels and functions.