I am currently working with and representing a sports-focused platform that is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their team in Oslo on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on developer to take the next step in their career and join their fast-growing team where you will work closely with the Team Lead and Architect to define/drive their development practice as well as define architecture.
The role itself will give you exposure and a chance to work on an industry-changing platform that provides its global users with sports data, live play-by-play statistics, virtual sports, microservices, and betting across all sports around the world!
· Build high-performance services/products on top of their real-time sports data collected 27/4 globally for more than 30 different sports.
· Be an active part in making the most out of their AWS partnership
· Become a domain expert in the exciting world of real-time hi-tech sports data
· A real opportunity to influence the design, technology, and architecture.
Who you are:
· You are a developer who likes challenges, having fun and being focused on work.
· Learning is a natural part of your workday.
· You enjoy collaborating with a diverse group of people, you are passionate about what you do, have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise and you look at programming languages as tools and not constraints.
· Besides all of that you are not afraid to go out of your comfort zone.
· Strong programming skills enabling you to deliver software with high performance, availability, and throughput
· Extensive experience with object-oriented programming languages such as Java
· A personal interest in keeping up with the general trends of software product development
· A can-do attitude, take pride in own work and an ability to a take to keep up the momentum
· Worked in Agile development teams
· Experience with Cloud-based services from AWS
· TDD techniques
· Message queuing (Rabbit, Kafka)
· Experience with containerization e.g., Docker/Kubernetes
If you are interested or would like to find out more information, please apply or send your CV