- Posted 24 May 2021
- Contact Namelee bowles
I am now working with an innovative GPS tracking software company in Stockholm, Sweden that is searching for an experienced Senior.NET Developer to join their team on a permanent basis.
· You will play a big part in the development of solid technological solutions for new features.
· Maintain and improve their existing services in collaboration with other talented developers.
· Work on all aspects of their architecture, including:
- The tracking engine of the services is in use.
- Web APIs serving data to their web interface, apps, and customer integrations.
- Caches and databases.
- Cloud pipelines and message queues
• Someone who can work well with other developers and important stakeholders as a true team player.
• Over 5 years of development experience in the .NET ecosystem and C#.
• Strong problem-solving, data-structure, and complexity-analysis basics in software development.
• A desire to work in a fast-paced environment free of micromanagement.
• Ability to communicate in both written and spoken English.
• Someone who can think outside the box and come up with novel approaches to problems.
• Knowledge of feature-specific databases, such as Cassandra, Aurora, and DynamoDB.
• AWS serverless cloud pipelines experience
• Experience with containers (Docker) and microservice development
• MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
This is a terrific chance for an eager and motivated individual to work on cutting-edge technologies, create solutions, and collaborate with some of the world's most prestigious firms, all while defining your career path!
If this sounds like it could be of interest, please apply or send your CV