Reporting to the Product Manager, you will be sitting at the intersection of Product, Sales, Marketing and IT, helping develop effective product launches, go-to-market (GTM) strategies and communication plans for the Company's advertising and enterprise solution products via scalable marketing channels in global regions.
Your Key Responsibilities
* Architect and deploy comprehensive go-to-market (GTM) strategies across global markets to drive product launch adoption and monetization
* Identify business objectives from partners and facilitate partnership for product enhancement and innovations
* Proactively conduct market trend research and competitors analysis
* Help develop new products or update legacy products under the guidance of Product Manager to meet specific industries' needs
* Assist in creating compelling product marketing communication materials, customer and executive presentations, case studies and other contents on digital channels
* Co-ordinate with internal or external stakeholders synchronously to support cross-functional alignment and regular education
* Perform ad-hoc job tasks as assigned
* Bachelor degree in marketing, business management or relevant disciplines
* Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in product marketing, digital marketing, social media, CRM and/or e-Commerce
* Technical background is a plus
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* A team player with confidence and creativity and able to work independently
* Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience in Photoshop or any creative software will be an added advantage.
* Fluent Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.