You will be responsible for initiation and managing of IT projects for the implementation of ERP system and supporting the procedure to pay process for a global business in a dynamic environment.
A successful candidate would leverage effective project management practices working collaboratively with various divisions and cross functional teams globally while delivering cost-effective implementation exceeding stakeholder expectations.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Define application project scope, assess impact, determine implementation approach determine schedule, budget, resource needs working with various global stakeholders.
- Effectively utilize the PM Framework, leveraging the tools like PPM, JIRA, Confluence and other collaboration tools for increased productivity.
- Align to business and IT priorities by effectively leveraging waterfall, iterative and Agile methodologies, while coaching and mentoring team members.
- Effectively utilize the PM Framework, leveraging the tools like PPM, JIRA, Confluence and other collaboration tools for increased productivity
- Manage multiple projects (internal, external, & for multiple divisions) in parallel, with regular monitoring, reporting while delivering on time and within budget
- Experience as Application Project Manager leading new implementation, feature enhancements, upgrades, release and life cycle management supporting business transformation.
- Experience in implementation of Coupa Application, supporting procedure to pay process with integration to Coupa application adhering to information security guidelines and meeting regulatory and validation requirements.
- Experience in effectively leveraging Agile/Scrum methodologies, facilitating the ceremonies like backlog grooming, epic /User story, daily stand-ups, estimation and velocity, resolving impediments, sprint retrospection, coaching team members with usage of JIRA, Confluence and metrics reporting.
- Has strong experience in PM Framework, following estimation guidelines, resource management, gate reviews, Quality audits, process improvements, provide training and usage of PPM tools & dashboard.
If this position is of interest to you, please click apply for immediate consideration, alternatively, you can reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.