You will be responsible for initiation and managing of IT projects for the implementation of ERP system and supporting the procedure to pay process for a global business in a dynamic environment.
A successful candidate would leverage effective project management practices working collaboratively with various divisions and cross functional teams globally while delivering cost-effective implementation exceeding stakeholder expectations.
What You'll Be Doing:
* Define application project scope, assess impact, determine implementation approach determine schedule, budget, resource needs working with various global stakeholders.
* Effectively utilize the PM Framework, leveraging the tools like PPM, JIRA, Confluence and other collaboration tools for increased productivity.
* Align to business and IT priorities by effectively leveraging waterfall, iterative and Agile methodologies, while coaching and mentoring team members.
* Effectively utilize the PM Framework, leveraging the tools like PPM, JIRA, Confluence and other collaboration tools for increased productivity
* Manage multiple projects (internal, external, & for multiple divisions) in parallel, with regular monitoring, reporting while delivering on time and within budget
What You'll Need:
* Experience as Application Project Manager leading new implementation, feature enhancements, upgrades, release and life cycle management supporting business transformation.
* Experience in implementation of Coupa Application, supporting procedure to pay process with integration to Coupa application adhering to information security guidelines and meeting regulatory and validation requirements.
* Experience in effectively leveraging Agile/Scrum methodologies, facilitating the ceremonies like backlog grooming, epic /User story, daily stand-ups, estimation and velocity, resolving impediments, sprint retrospection, coaching team members with usage of JIRA, Confluence and metrics reporting.
* Has strong experience in PM Framework, following estimation guidelines, resource management, gate reviews, Quality audits, process improvements, provide training and usage of PPM tools & dashboard.
This will be a long term engagement with 100% remote work available. Contract falls Inside of IR35 Regulations. Interviews and start dates ASAP. Excellent written and verbal communication in English is imperative.
If this position is of interest to you, please click apply for immediate consideration, alternatively, you can reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.