Working outside IR35, 1-2 days office and 3-4 days from home.
* Competently manage the end to end project life cycle for multiple projects from cost/benefit analysis to
project review. Projects may have multiple suppliers, customers and interdependencies; scope and
requirements may be unstable or unclear at the outset
* Ensure effective stakeholder management, working with sponsor, business units, partners/agencies and
support functions to ensure the impact of change is accurately understood and commercially valued,
challenging when appropriate
* Apply appropriate governance protocols, communicating with stakeholders on progress, risks arising and issue
management / resolution across relevant areas
* Liaise to obtain resource as appropriate to the project and lead the project team through delivery, taking
previous lessons learnt into account.
* Ensure all change projects comply with FCA / other relevant legislative regulations
* Contribute ideas to improvement in business processes, products or services
* Ensure timely and high-quality delivery of the Projects in line with Business Objectives
* Managing risks and issues, and decisions.
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of key initiatives
* Ensure compliance with appropriate regulations and business policies.
* Integrate deliverables into BAU processes
Skilled in planning several workstreams with shared
* Ability to remove ambiguity when communicating project
* Able to work proactively to facilitate decision making and risk
* Ability to formulate reports and presentations back to various
stakeholder's project status.