A fast-growing, one-stop renovation services platform and e-commerce company is looking for a (Sr) Project Manager / Lead Engineer who is passionate in taking new challenges in career or something more adventurous than a just corporate-office role, and ultimately a whole new level to utilise your knowledge and capabilities.
Through joining this unique start-up industry, reporting directly to the founders, you will have tremendous ownership over the Company’s technology arm. You will be building and supervising a small team, responsible for helping to scale the new tech initiatives, application development, internal architecture etc. and drive key projects and strategic directions for the technical team.
Your Key Duties
- Oversee the whole engineering sector, from direction, pipeline, development, deployment, new initiatives, etc.
- Develop technical aspects of the Company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Lead as well as execute the development of all the systems, apps and APIs which needs to be scalable, stable, robust and secure
- Build the development team from scratch and make sure all team members can achieve high development quality while having enough challenge and motivation
- Manage external vendors on the project development, product testing and maintenance pipeline
- Coordinate the communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage engineering schedule and resources to meet business goals
- Think ahead of curves and proactively drive and shape the business from engineering aspect
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in complex system / e-Commerce platform and mobile application
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT, Engineering, Business or scientific or technical subject area required
- Passionate about technology and coding
- Vendor/Agency background is another big plus
- Experience in modern technology will be an advantage
- Experience in managing development team and deliver high quality product
- Experience in managing development project using agile methodology
- Willing to learn new technology and share your knowledge with the team
- Flexible and ready for a dynamic, start-up environment and new challenges
- Strong in communication and team collaboration
Candidates with more relevant experience will be considered for a senior role.
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.