£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + 30-50% bonus
about 1 month ago
Senior Recruitment Specialist - Edinburgh
My Client is a market-leading Data Management, Analytics & BI consultancy with offices across the UK, working with some of the biggest names with a specialist focus in financial services. They are proud to be an agile, client focused, owner managed consultancy where we all share a common goal.
This role can be based in Edinburgh or London.
As they continue to build and strengthen their capability, an opportunity his arisen for a Senior Recruitment Specialist to join their business to help drive the recruitment function forward with an opportunity to own it in the future.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience working in a fast-paced recruitment environment within the Data and Analytics sector (essential)
* Proven track record of direct sourcing of Data and Analytics candidates
* Ability to source, screen, interview and assess candidates of all levels
* Expert knowledge of the recruitment environment is essential such as, LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, passive prospects
* A strong and clear communicator with persistence and an ability to build, develop and maintain professional relationships
* An ability to adapt to ever changing business environments and manage workload and priorities accordingly and know when to escalate
* Proven negotiating and influencing skills with an innovative approach to seeking out solutions
* Driven and determined to achieve assigned targets and objectives
* Manage and coordinate all aspects of the end to end recruitment process, ensuring an excellent candidate experience at every stage
* Maintain fluid communication channels with business and agency stakeholders, ensuring all recruitment requirements are fully up to date, at all times
* Identify and attend industry relevant fairs, meetups and corporate networking events
* Develop and manage external recruitment agency relationships
* Review and select appropriate candidates for interview and manage their journey through the recruitment lifecycle within the given timelines
* Comply with all relevant employment and data protection legislation
* Collate and provide regular MI to the relevant business stakeholders and ensure there is accurate reporting and tracking of conversion rates
* Ensure there is a constant pipeline of candidates and that regular communication is being made
* Assist with the organisation and delivery of induction, on-boarding and integration for all new starters
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic consultancy and be part of strategic growth