What You'll Do
- The Service Designer would work in close collaboration with the PMs to bring design-thinking expertise to our discovery. This would include supporting insights gathering from stakeholders and internal users, bringing those insights to life in a way that facilitates conversation & builds understanding of needs, pain points, opportunities.
- Work across small multi-disciplinary teams made up of representatives from engineering, product, insights, and operations.
- Build tailored artefacts such as presentations, visual maps, service maps, sophisticated content and user journey maps, etc.
- Plan and lead co-creation workshops with team members and partners as part of analysis and design of new experiences and processes.
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific platform demands to produce data-informed solutions.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and workflows, understanding when deeper exploration is warranted and when it is best to change paths and try another approach.
Who You Are
- Proven experience delivering considered end-to-end, surface-to-core experiences as a Service Designer, Information Architect, Product Designer or similar.
- Strong communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts. You love to collaborate with lots of different functions.
- You're adept at navigating complex, fast paced organizations.
- The ideal candidate has previous experience working in a business/technical consulting environment, but not mandatory.
- Please provide an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share, ensuring you provide any necessary passwords. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
Please click apply for immediate consideration.