I am currently working with a global leader within the sustainable technology sector who are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join one of their fast-growing teams in Espoo for a permanent opportunity.
In this role, you will be focusing on backend development within a team that is focused on the development of IoT platforms and solutions. You will play a big part in helping the business to develop and deliver novel digital products, services, and customer-specific solutions.
- Develop scalable backend features for IoT applications and more advanced calculations for the connected equipment and services.
- Work closely with a large team of professionals, subject matter experts and business stakeholders to deliver the needed business solutions.
- Estimate and plan work to execute defined requirements.
- More than 6 years of industry development experience with languages such as C#, C++, and some query language e.g., SQL.
- Experience with modern cloud services (e.g., Azure), web backend (e.g., .NET, API’s) and analytics platforms/engines (e.g., Databricks, Spark).
- Good knowledge of Python
- IoT development is seen as an advantage.
- You are a proactive and independent person with a customer-oriented and curious mindset. You can independently take things forward.
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English (writing/speaking)
- You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a relevant field (e.g., engineering, computer science).
If you are interested, please apply in, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org