They are looking to ad a customer-centric developer who can solve real-world problems at scale and would relish the creative side of building a website that makes the customer experience as easy and user-friendly as possible.
You will be tasked with:
* Work within an agile team to deliver across the entire product life cycle - concept, design, build, deployment, testing, release, and maintain/support services in a DevOps environment.
* Collaborate with technology, product and business partners to design and develop reusable templates, components and services
* As senior developer, responsible for leading technical aspects of Adobe Experience Manager implementations including use of Content fragments, Experience fragments, Content as a service and third-party integrations.
* Drive test driven development, team standards and best practices e.g., code quality, improving the code base, agile ways of working, technical debt control.
* Mentoring, learning and sharing engineering skills.
* Delivering value to our business and our customers by using technology to solve business problems with creativity & innovation.
What you will bring:
* Hands on development experience working in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.4 or higher).
* Hands on experience of design and development of AEM templates, components, services, workflows and unit testing using Mockito
* Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework, Apache Felix OSGi framework
* Experience working with digital asset management (DAM)
* Experience working with content fragments and experience fragments
* Familiar with Sling models and creating JSON based API's using AEM
* Understanding of basic AEM infrastructure - Author/Publisher/Dispatcher
* Experience with RESTful API development
* Experience in testing frameworks such as Jest, Mockito
* Strong analytical, problem solving & conceptual skills, and a flexible attitude in shifting environments.
What you'll receive:
* Basic Salary of up to £77,000
* Benefits including a bonus of up to 30%, pension and private medical cover.
* The autonomy to work remotely with only occasional travel to the Central London Digital Hub.
If you are a Senior Engineer who is passionate about continuously growing your skills and making a difference, then we would like to hear from you! Please click apply for immediate consideration or alternatively reach out directly to Billy.Hamblin@claremontconsulting.com for further information.