A leading European online FX trading and fintech company is expanding their new office in Hong Kong and is now looking for a Digital Optimisation Manager / SEO Manager, Greater China, responsible for assisting the development and execution of the overall digital optimisation strategy for the global Chinese language markets and the brands under the Company.
You will be a key member of the Greater China digital marketing team while designing and implementing the regional CRO (conversion rate optimisation) and SEO strategy for the markets, working closely with the global digital team and managing both internal and external resources (agencies) to optimise marketing efforts spanning across SEO, PPC, display media and social media.
Ideally, you will be an ambitious and data-driven marketer, with strong digital marketing skills and solid experience on conversion rate optimisation projects and SEO projects. You will be one of the key leaders in the team with accountability for driving acquisition and conversion strategies for the markets with an ultimate goal to achieve business growth.
The position will report to the Head of Digital for Greater China, and will work with the global teams to meet KPIs and deliver ROI on marketing spend overall.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Suggest changes, define requirements, tasks, resources associated, and create roadmap to conversion optimisation strategies
- Partner with internal teams and lead external agency on CRO projects and SEO projects
- Manage and execute regional SEO projects and campaigns including XML sitemaps, Meta tags, webmaster tools, landing page development, content optimisation, SEO keywords selection and performance monitoring, Micro site development, link building, etc.
- Communicate to the team and the management on project development, timelines, and results
- Perform data analysis and regular keywords/indexing/backlinks performance reporting
- Contribute to social media channels to achieve better results together with internal teams
Skills & Experience Required
- Degree holder in Statistics/Science, Business Administration, Marketing, or related disciplines
- 4+ years of relevant working experience in CRO, SEO, experiments, digital analytics or data/insights either agency or client side
- Knowledge in performance marketing, content management, HTML/CSS and website administration
- Experience in implementing tags using GTM
- Experience in working with digital tools, such as Analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture), CMS (Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager), and A/B testing tools (Google Optimize, Optimizely), and keyword tools (WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, Baidu Index), Research tools (HotJar, CrazyEgg, Zarget)
- Experience working within a truly global organisation with teams based in multiple time zones
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence, and time-management skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is a must, with full professional proficiency (written and verbal)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant SEO Manager
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.