Location - Tokyo Japan
A Global Leader in Cloud and Managed Services with a full range of hybrid cloud data services is seeking a Service Delivery Manager Lead to join their expanding Professional services team. You are responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery to Managed Service customers. You will work with the Storage Operations team, the customer account team and the customer to ensure that agreed service levels are met, service delivery improvements are ongoing and that customer relationships are maintained.
You will be the primary contact for customer meetings, customer reporting and customer communication between the customer and the delivery team and you will act as the customer advocate within the account team, and the client's advocate in customer facing situations.
- Ensuring contractual SLAs/SLOs are being met and maintained.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the customer at various levels - operational,
management, senior management, etc.
- Adherence to Service Management Framework.
- Driving Service Improvements as per Service Improvement Plan.
- Liaising/Communicating with the customer and wider account team during high severity
incidents. - Providing Post Incident Report at conclusion of high severity incidents.
- Ongoing liaison with the delivery team, Tech Support, PM, account team and customer to
ensure consistent messaging with open lines of communication at all times.
- Attendance at customer meetings (with technical accompaniment if required).
- Monthly Service Operations reporting to the customer.
- Chairing of monthly Service review meetings with customer and account team.
- Weekly Service reporting to the account team.-
- Providing Service Delivery guidance to the Storage Operations team.
- High level trouble shooting and problem resolution.
- Working autonomously when required, or as part of the team when applicable.
- Responding to Customer's service related queries.
- Completion of Customer's compliancy training/on-boarding requirements