In short, if you are fluent in French and have worked on a
- Help Desk
- Service Desk
Then I would very much like to hear from you
The successful applicant will be responsible for
- Being the first point of contact on any technology-related process, application or device,
- providing first-level technical phone support by diagnosing, reporting and resolving or correcting hardware and software problems.
- manage all aspects of the installing, maintaining and troubleshooting hardware and software
- monitoring and escalating issues until resolution, closure or hand-off to a specialised support team.
- Provide Service Desk Support by supporting users in diagnosing, reporting and resolving hardware and software problems.
- log all issues with appropriate documentation as requested
- route calls to appropriate support teams as per described troubleshooting steps
- Monitor and escalate issues until resolution, closure or the appropriate group has accepted
This position will require the successful individual to provide technical support to users based in my client's European, Middle-Eastern and African territories, as a result the shift pattern will be between Monday - Friday, between 7am and 5.30pm.
To be considered for this role you will need
Experience of working in a Technical Service Desk/Call Centre.
Technical Troubleshooting experience.
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must be Fluent or Native French speaker
If you feel that this is the role for you please send your CV to me, Martin Warner, and I will get back to you asap