I am currently working with an up-and-coming PropTech company who are looking for an experienced Software Architect to join their team in Helsinki for a permanent opportunity.
They are now looking for a Software Architect to join their fast-growing team to design scalable cloud architectures, build solid APIs, implement robust business logic, and drive the renewal of their backend together with the backend team on their cloud-based application.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
· Leading and implementing backend development projects.
· Creating and designing scalable functions for their cloud platform.
· Driving architecture forward with their backend lead.
· Coaching and mentoring more junior backend developers.
· Strong knowledge of C# and .NET technologies for backend development
· At least six years of experience with Backend Development in designing and implementing modern data architectures preferably in Azure.
· Proven track record of driving renewal in pragmatic, implementable steps in a production system setting.
· Strong experience with data modelling
· Strong experience with databases - both relational (T-SQL) and NoSQL (graph databases, stream analytics)
· Strong Experience with designing robust and scalable APIs.
· Strong experience designing & implementing cloud-native services.
· Experience using container technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker.
· Experience with DevOps
· Curiosity to learn and follow the trends in cloud architectures and technologies.
· Strong communication skills and the ability to question the status quo.
· Experience with IoT platforms or data processing pipelines is a plus.
If you are interested or would like to find out more information, please apply on the right