A fast-growing, one-stop renovation services platform and e-commerce company is looking for a (Senior) Software Engineer who has a shared passion for technology, app design and development to join their dynamic tech team to build cool things together.
Through joining this unique start-up industry, reporting directly to the Project Manager, your primary responsibilities will be to handle CRM and Web-based systems. You will write quality and maintainable code, and assist to achieve tasks within the development life cycle.
Your Key Duties
- Participate in daily CMS and CRM system support and maintenance to ensure the backend services are running in optimised and smooth performance
- Responsible for high-quality Web-based application/APIs/tools/data services design, development, testing, implementation, enhancement and maintenance, to meet product requirements
- Conduct UAT and perform programme tuning for performance assurance
- Perform code reviews
- Manage external vendors on the project development, product testing and maintenance pipeline
- Involved in collaborative review of functional and technical requirements
- At least 2+ years' solid experience in coding and programming field
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS or related disciplines
- Passionate about technology and coding
- Good understanding and experience in Python and Django programming and Web Framework; CMS and CRM systems will be an advantage.
- Experience in MYSQL and knowledge of Database and programming skills
- Vendor/Agency background is a plus
- Experience in modern technology will be an advantage
- Willing to learn new technology and share your knowledge with the team
- Flexible and ready for a dynamic, start-up environment and new challenges
- Strong in communication and team collaboration
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.